We're super excited to have the team from CoachUp joining us at our September Social tonight! CoachUp is is a Boston-based business that connects athletes with private coaches in towns and cities all over the country. They believe that private coaching is the secret to reaching the next level in sports and life. Their mission is very similar to BSA's mission, to foster the culture of fitness.
To help promote CoachUp and tonight's event, we'll be having a photo contest to win a FREE private coaching session through CoachUp, any sport, individual or group. How can you enter? Here are the rules:
To win the gift certificate for a private coaching session through CoachUp, individuals must
- Meet someone new/from a different sport
- Take a picture acting out that person's sport with that person in the picture
- Post it to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with the hashtag #BSAsocial.
- Likes, shares, and retweets will be taken into account in judging.
- Creativity encouraged.
- Must be taken during the September Social, at Forum.
- Photos may be posted after the event, but must be posted by 1:00 PM on Wednesday, September 11th.
- Judging will take place on Thursday, September 12th.
- The winning photo will be chosen by Victoria Barnaby (CoachUp), Evan Dana (BSA), Kim Fox (BSA), and Will Allen (BSA).
- The winner will be announced (retweeted, shared on the BSA Facebook page) on Friday, September 13th.
- Will Allen will connect the winner to Victoria from CoachUp, who will give the winner the gift code.
- The winner will be asked to provide a mailing address so a note with the code AND a CoachUp t-shirt can be sent out.
Any questions? Leave us a comment below!